By signing up to coaching from Let’s Run, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
‘Coach’ refers to the Let’s Run running coach. ‘We’ refers to Let’s Run. ‘I’ or ‘me’ or ‘participant’ refers to you, the recipient of coaching.
Let’s Run Coaching
1. The coach, by agreeing to work with you, will commit to your goals 100% and be available for help and support as outlined within the relevant coaching service.
2. The coach will provide everything stated in the outline of each coaching service (as listed on the relevant webpage).
3. The coach will always work for you to provide a relevant programme of exercise that works for you, your schedule and your goals.
4. The coach will work to his or her ability, based on knowledge, skills, qualifications, and coaching style.
5. Let’s Run by nature cannot work with everyone. Let’s Run will agree to coaching where there is capacity to give 100% effort (as stated in Number 1, above) and where Let’s Run is a good fit for the participant (as judged by the coach).
1. I understand that I am ultimately responsible for ensuring my own health and fitness to participate in any coaching advised by a Let’s Run coach, and that it is my responsibility to inform Let’s Run of any changes to my health which might affect my ability to exercise safely and with minimal risk of injury.
2. I understand that Let’s Run cannot 100% guarantee completion of my chosen event.
3. It is my responsibility to wear appropriate clothing to any one-to-one coaching sessions or when training by myself (although Let’s Run can advise).
4. Let’s Run accepts no liability for any damage, injury, or loss suffered by or to me, or to any other persons, or to any property in connection with Let’s Run coaching or otherwise.
5. I understand that personal items are my sole responsibility.
6. I understand that it is up to me to put in the required work, including as recommended by the Let’s Run coach, and that any results cannot, by nature, be guaranteed.
Refunds, Cancellation, and Further Coaching Terms and Conditions
1. I understand that I must give at least 24 hours notice of cancellation or postponement of a one-to-one session, otherwise payment in full may be due. Unfortunately weather, sickness, and other similar reasons are not applicable (at the Coach's discretion).
2. One-to-one sessions should not be cancelled due to inclement weather unless it poses a health and safety risk.
3. I understand that should I fail to turn up for a one-to-one coaching session, payment in full will be due, or, in the case of pre-payment, a refund will not be possible.
4. I understand that if I am late for a one-to-one coaching session, that the session will not be extended to account for this. I also understand that the Coach reserves the right to leave if I am more than 15 minutes late.
5. I understand that any one-to-one coaching session will be up to one hour in duration, or slightly less where the coach deems sufficient benefit to have been achieved prior to the one hour duration, or where it is inappropriate to continue.
6. I understand that all fees paid for coaching services are non-refundable, except where the coach does not fulfil his/her duty.
7. Let’s Run reserves the right to cancel or refuse coaching at any time if the participant has acted maliciously, negligently, or with misconduct.
8. Any one-to-one coaching sessions that are pre-paid in a block (for example four sessions) must be used within a rate of five weeks per session. For example, if four sessions are paid for, these should be used within 20 weeks, otherwise they expire.
9. I understand that Let’s Run cannot offer refunds if it should happen that I do not achieve my goals, unless the coach has not fulfilled his/her duty as outlined on this website and at the beginning of any agreement.
10. I understand that all one-to-one coaching sessions must be used within six months from the purchase date, unless there is prior agreement with the coach. As per item 5 above, pre-paid sessions are non-refundable and will therefore expire after six months from the purchase date (note: we will contact you should it approach this time and you haven’t yet arranged a suitable time for the sessions(s)).
11. I understand that Let’s Run reserves the right to not allow ‘pausing’ of online coaching, unless there is prior agreement with the coach. If prior agreement is made to pause the online coaching, it must be resumed within six months of the pause date.
1. Let’s Run reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time, ensuring that you’re fully informed.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com. Thank you!
Copyright©2020 Let's Run Ltd. All Rights Reserved.